While vacationing in Honolulu, Oahu, do make sure you sign up for Hawaii’s best sunset cruise. You live here? Great! You have so many reasons and chances to sail Hawaii’s best sunset cruise.
5 reasons why Sail Blue Hawaii sunset cruise is a cut above the rest
- You sail your own private yacht with captain. How perfect is that in today’s world?
- Kaikiwi is the best-kept boat in Hawaii’s charter fleet. Step aboard a clean and bristol yacht and treat yourselves to the Hawaii’s best sunset cruise.
- Today could be a special occasion: celebrate with a Hawaii sunset cruise your birthday, graduation, wedding anniversary, or by saying “I do”. That being said, there is no special occasion necessary to enjoy the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
- You get to choose your refreshments. Pack a small cooler/ insulated bag with cooled beverage (other than water, which I have on board) and food refreshments you may require for your time on the water. If you do not have access to a cooler, you are welcome to use the one on board. Adult beverages are welcome but, please, no red wine. Catering options are also available.
- Sunset cruising is all about kicking back and relaxing, perhaps enjoying a cocktail. I sail with that in mind. If you would like extend your cruise to see city lights, by one half hour or more, can do. This is common, especially on spectacular evenings. No need to decide til you are out there!.
There are too many reasons to list why Sail Blue Hawaii is a cut above the rest. Call and book Hawaii’s best sunset cruise and step aboard! Day-sailing and sunrise options also available.