Private boat tours in Waikiki are available with Sail Blue Hawaii. Weekends and holidays fill quickly so plan ahead and book today. Most importantly, your experienced captain will ensure your safety and enjoyment. Overall, the cost of a private boat tour in Waikiki is affordable and highly desired. In addition, your private yacht is spacious featuring covered and open air seating as well as an onboard restroom.
Waikiki Sailing Charters Private Boat Tour
Private Waikiki boat tours with Sail Blue Hawaii are for both tourists and locals looking to rent a private boat. Sunset cruises, tradewind sailing, coastline sightseeing and Friday night fireworks are among the most popular tours in Waikiki. Birthday and life memorials are also very popular. We accommodate a wide range of special events aboard.
So, give Sail Blue Hawaii a call for your own private boat tour in Waikiki.
It was early morning but they were eager to make the most of their Honolulu private sailing lesson despite the hour. Why early? It’s a great idea to start early and build your lesson as the wind builds. What a beautiful time of day to be out there…before the heat of the day.
Yesterday’s private sailing lesson
was not only windy, it was a perfect wind to build their skills. It was a surprise for him…he had no idea until he climbed aboard that he was being given (no special reason other than LOVE) a private sailing lesson while vacationing in Honolulu. What a gift and what a surprise!!
Help set the sails and take the helm if you like as you learn the “ropes” of sailing. The first thing you learn: they are not ropes…they are “lines.” Captain Gaelyn will assist you to build your skills and confidence. For all levels of sailing experience.
Don’t dream your life, live your dream
Sailing is clouded in romance. Many people dream of a life of sailing and the adventure of perhaps one day sailing to distant shores. The reality is often different than the dream and this is important to understand.
So, before you go buy that boat, come sailing with me and begin or continue learning the skills that will gain you confidence and give you a whole bunch of joy as you succeed. Your time “out there” with me will also give you a taste of what true blue-water sailing is all about.
You don’t have to have the dream of distant shores to sign up for a lesson…you can begin by taking up sailing as a day-hobby.
Do you have someone in your life who has always had an itch to try sailing but has never had the opportunity? Buy him/her a gift certificate for a private sailing lesson. It will be the best present they have ever had!
Whatever your goal is, the lesson will fit.
Even if you are the only one who wants to learn and you don’t wish to come alone, your friends/ family are welcome on board and can enjoy the sail while you learn.
So, whether your dream is to sail the Waikiki coast or beyond that horizon (a multi-day charter is perfect for introducing you to all aspects of sailing and living aboard), your personalized lesson is waiting for you!
“You must have patience to learn the craft of sailing, which has set and orderly ways of doing each operation, schemes of success that have been polished for generations. Even the nautical vocabulary is specialized, for it is necessary to be able to describe every part of a vessel and to talk about each maneuver and action with unmistakable precision. You can learn the fundamentals quickly, but half a lifetime seems scarcely enough to perfect your techniques. A good sailor is always studying and learning and asking questions. People who travel and work on the sea tend to be literate souls who often write books. There is an astonishing library of nautical volumes that you can digest bit by bit to hurry your learning process. But in spite of the help to be got from books, you must learn about sailing at first hand. You do not become a seaman by reading. You need practice. You need to get your hands dirty” – HAL ROTH, after 50,000 miles
Celebrate Dad!. On Sunday, I had the delight of taking a family of six out on an eight-hour privater sailing charter. “Eight hours?’ you say “way too long”. Yes for many, but not this family. The day dawned glorious and with flat seas and light wind we throw off the bowlines and sailed south without a care in the world. As the private sailing charter progressed, the winds increased but stayed moderate even outside the notorious Diamond Head windline. What a spectacular day. “This was my best Father’s Day yet. Mahalo for making it so special”. My pleasure!
2. Celebrate LOVE. Last week, at sunset, John brought his girlfriend aboard Kaikiwi for their very own private sailing charter. It was a surprise for her but that wasn’t the only surprise she was getting that evening. There was a ring involved. Just before sunset, he got down on his knee ( a hard thing to do on a moving sail boat) and proposed. She said “YES!!” You too can make your proposal the highlight of your lifetime by choosing a private sunset cruise. Sailing is the most romantic type of boating.
Check out my Tube channel for an idea of how to propose aboard your private sailing charter:
A birthday surprise sailing charter will be remembered forever
3. Celebrate a birthday. Carmen called me to book a private sailing charter as a surprise for her husband’s birthday and what a surprise it was. He had tears in his eyes as he boarded Kaikiwi. He had always wanted to sail, had watched videos and talked about it as a dream but never thought he could have it. Carmen made it happen and they will be back for more sailing.
4. Celebrate your Hawaii vacation. Perhaps you have never sailed before and the thought of it is hugely outside your comfort zone. An easy boat tour may be all you want and I can certainly accommodate that. Whether or not we raise sail, we can do an easy boat tour up the coast to check out the island of Oahu from a different angle and her marine life! Just explain your booking needs when you call and you will be completely taken care of.
5. Celebrate life. If you are a serious sailor, a full sail private sailing charter is for you! Yes, this is where we go full out, heel over and let the wind take Kaikiwi to her finest sailing ability. She is a perfect sailing machine for Hawaii waters.
Give Sail Blue Hawaii a call for all your boating needs and you will have your own private sailing charter customized just for you.
Whether you just want a boat tour to discover the beautiful coastline or you are a seasoned sailor wanting a full sail adventure, I can accommodate your every wish when you choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii.
With exquisite tradewinds and blue skies there is no better place on the planet than Honolulu to indulge in a private sailing charter/ boat tour.
Why choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii?
3. Safety first! You are sailing in your own private bubble. How perfect is that in these unusual times.
4. A private sailing charter/ boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii is the best way to see Waikiki…from a distance!
5. A private sailing charter/ boat tour may well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
So come on, sailor or tourist, pick up the phone and call Sail Blue Hawaii for your private sailing charter/boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii. You won’t be disappointed!
American Magic may be out, but the race to the America’s Cup continues. Whether you’re an avid Cup follower or just interested in sailing lessons to learn the ropes, this is one of the most exciting events in yachting.
Talking about “learning the ropes,” the first thing you learn in boating is that they are “lines”, not ropes. A rookie shows who s/he is because their ease (or lack of) with the nautical language will give them away in a heartbeat. And there is nothing wrong with being a rookie…we all start at the beginning. Boating, and especially sailing lessons, do indeed have its own language and it is learned over time by just being around sailors and being onboard. Sit back and listen and you can learn a lot through osmosis. Participate, ask questions, listen and learn and you will soon be talking this language too. What fun!
About the photo… You can understand from the way the docklines are tied what kind of boater each is. You can even sum up how they handle their boat and, perhaps, how “bristol” (shipshape) their boat is. Two different styles, indeed! I know whose boat I want to sail on.
Come on over to Sail Blue Hawaii for some Oahu sailing: sit back, relax, indulge yourself in a private sailing charter and the gift of “just being out there” and I bet you go home with some of that nautical language in your head, whether you want it there or not. 😉