Private boat tours in Waikiki are available with Sail Blue Hawaii. Weekends and holidays fill quickly so plan ahead and book today. Most importantly, your experienced captain will ensure your safety and enjoyment. Overall, the cost of a private boat tour in Waikiki is affordable and highly desired. In addition, your private yacht is spacious featuring covered and open air seating as well as an onboard restroom.
Waikiki Sailing Charters Private Boat Tour
Private Waikiki boat tours with Sail Blue Hawaii are for both tourists and locals looking to rent a private boat. Sunset cruises, tradewind sailing, coastline sightseeing and Friday night fireworks are among the most popular tours in Waikiki. Birthday and life memorials are also very popular. We accommodate a wide range of special events aboard.
So, give Sail Blue Hawaii a call for your own private boat tour in Waikiki.
It’s July and Hawaii’s tourism is back and everyone (almost) is signing up for and loving a private sunset cruise.
Last night’s sunset cruise was a celebration of a young man’s graduation and birthday. What a great way to celebrate and in your own safe bubble! Whether its a day-sail or a sunset cruise, there is nothing better than being out on the water. The peace and tranquility will treat you.
A private sailing charter to remember
Sailing on Kaikiwi last night, what we didn’t expect to see were rainbows. That’s a winter thing…this is July! The rainbows followed us most of our sunset cruise. They were powerful and beautiful and most of them were double.
Give Sail Blue Hawaii a call and sign up for your own private sunset cruise, whether to celebrate something special or to just BE…out on the water where everything is magical.
A private sailing charter in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii is a perfect choice to celebrate anything and everything. Any occasion is a great one to get out sailing on the Hawaiian waters, to enjoy some relaxing and refreshing ocean time. Especially true here in Hawaii where the air is balmy and year-round trade winds provide Honolulu with wonderful sailing conditions.
5 celebratory ideas to choose a private sailing charter in Hawaii
JULY 4th!! Get your family and friends together, stay in your safe bubble and come sailing on your own private yacht. What a perfect way to see the fireworks and spend time with close ones after the year we have had!
2. Birthday celebrations aboard a private sailing yacht are so popular. Whether it is a gift certificate for a future sail or a surprise sail, a private sailing charter is the perfect birthday gift and one that will be remembered for a lifetime.
3. Graduations are uniquely celebrated aboard as you sail on your private sailing charter. This graduation celebration will be remembered forever.
4. Whether it is a wedding anniversary or a renewal of vows, choose a private sailing charter to celebrate ROMANCE. Your captain will sail you into the sunset and it will be a sunset embedded in your minds year after year.
5. Celebrate your loved one’s life in a fitting life memorial at sea. Whether it is to scatter ashes or to just remember in a peaceful and outstanding setting your loved one’s life, on board a private yacht, sailing with your family and friends… remember and hold close. Bring your memories and stories. Your minister and /or live musician are welcome on board to make this day extra special.
There are so many reasons to get out on the water to CELEBRATE all life’s occasions. Call Sail Blue Hawaii for yours and take time to tell me about your special day. A private sailing charter is beyond any other experience to make your celebration unique and one to be remembered for a lifetime.
Celebrate Dad!. On Sunday, I had the delight of taking a family of six out on an eight-hour privater sailing charter. “Eight hours?’ you say “way too long”. Yes for many, but not this family. The day dawned glorious and with flat seas and light wind we throw off the bowlines and sailed south without a care in the world. As the private sailing charter progressed, the winds increased but stayed moderate even outside the notorious Diamond Head windline. What a spectacular day. “This was my best Father’s Day yet. Mahalo for making it so special”. My pleasure!
2. Celebrate LOVE. Last week, at sunset, John brought his girlfriend aboard Kaikiwi for their very own private sailing charter. It was a surprise for her but that wasn’t the only surprise she was getting that evening. There was a ring involved. Just before sunset, he got down on his knee ( a hard thing to do on a moving sail boat) and proposed. She said “YES!!” You too can make your proposal the highlight of your lifetime by choosing a private sunset cruise. Sailing is the most romantic type of boating.
Check out my Tube channel for an idea of how to propose aboard your private sailing charter:
A birthday surprise sailing charter will be remembered forever
3. Celebrate a birthday. Carmen called me to book a private sailing charter as a surprise for her husband’s birthday and what a surprise it was. He had tears in his eyes as he boarded Kaikiwi. He had always wanted to sail, had watched videos and talked about it as a dream but never thought he could have it. Carmen made it happen and they will be back for more sailing.
4. Celebrate your Hawaii vacation. Perhaps you have never sailed before and the thought of it is hugely outside your comfort zone. An easy boat tour may be all you want and I can certainly accommodate that. Whether or not we raise sail, we can do an easy boat tour up the coast to check out the island of Oahu from a different angle and her marine life! Just explain your booking needs when you call and you will be completely taken care of.
5. Celebrate life. If you are a serious sailor, a full sail private sailing charter is for you! Yes, this is where we go full out, heel over and let the wind take Kaikiwi to her finest sailing ability. She is a perfect sailing machine for Hawaii waters.
Give Sail Blue Hawaii a call for all your boating needs and you will have your own private sailing charter customized just for you.
Whether you just want a boat tour to discover the beautiful coastline or you are a seasoned sailor wanting a full sail adventure, I can accommodate your every wish when you choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii.
With exquisite tradewinds and blue skies there is no better place on the planet than Honolulu to indulge in a private sailing charter/ boat tour.
Why choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii?
3. Safety first! You are sailing in your own private bubble. How perfect is that in these unusual times.
4. A private sailing charter/ boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii is the best way to see Waikiki…from a distance!
5. A private sailing charter/ boat tour may well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
So come on, sailor or tourist, pick up the phone and call Sail Blue Hawaii for your private sailing charter/boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii. You won’t be disappointed!