- Sign up for a brilliant tradewind full-sail private sailing charter. You’re on your own yacht with just you and your bubble. How more perfect can it be.
- A private sailing charter sails past beautiful coastline in the cobalt blue blue waters of our Pacific. Wildlife such as green sea turtles, “honu”, dolphins, “nai’a”, humpback whales, “kohola” (in winter season only), and flying fish, “malolo” are some of the critters we may see as we sail. Beautiful views of Oahu, Diamond Head and, on clear days, far in the distance, Molokai and Lanai can sometimes be seen. This is not “destination” sailing. “Destination” is sailing. Last week as we sailed, we saw an endangered monk seal. This week a monk seal has given birth and she and her pup are hanging out at Kaimana Beach!
Looking towards the island of Oahu
3. As we sail, especially in winter months, there is a huge chance we will see rainbows which thrill as they follow us as we sail up the coast.
4. If conditions are light, we’ll sail outside the shelter of Diamond Head where wind and waves are bigger, perhaps spraying you with delight. It is a rare day we get outside the shipping lanes!
5. I was asked the other day: “don’t you ever get bored sailing every day, doing the same thing every day?”. I was speechless. Every day the ocean is different, the weather is different, and YOU, the client are different. Such variety! Such entertainment for me! Welcome to my OFFICE!!
So, come on sailor and non-sailor alike: Let’s throw off the docklines and explore my office by signing up for your very own Honolulu private sailing charter. It doesn’t get any better than this!