Honolulu sailing, where any time is a good time to be on the water. Highlight your Hawaii vacation aboard a private sailboat in the pacific ocean. Here is our recommendation on the 5 best Honolulu private sailing charter ideas.
5 best private sailing ideas.
- A tradewind sail. Because this is custom sailing, we can sail any time of day you want AND whatever length of time you wish! Our islands are most consistently graced with tradewinds so any time of day is a good time to go sailing…sunrise, morning, afternoon, or sunset! IT’S ALL GOOD!
- A private sailing charter to take in the beautiful views of Oahu and beyond. Beautiful views of Oahu, Diamond Head and, on clear days, far in the distance, Molokai and Lanai can sometimes be seen. This is not “destination” sailing. “Destination” is sailing.
- A private day-sail to capture the sightings of marine life. “Kaikiwi” sails from Oahu’s south (protected) shore, not far from Waikiki, past beautiful coastline in the cobalt blue blue waters of our Pacific. Wildlife such as green sea turtles, “honu”, dolphins, “nai’a”, humpback whales, “kohola” (in winter season only), and flying fish, “malolo” are some of the critters we may see as we sail.
- Birthday celebrations at sea. What better way to celebrate that special day then aboard a private yacht charter in Honolulu?
- Corporate Events. Celebrate with the team onboard a luxury sailing yacht in Honolulu. How better to raise moral and reward them for a job well done?
There are many reasons to come sailing with us beyond these 5 best Honolulu private sailing charter ideas…beauty, serenity, exciting tradewind sailing, family time. MOTHER’S DAY!!. The reasons are endless. WE know you will have the highlight of your Hawaii vacation on your Honolulu private sailing charter.