A sail to remember for a lifetime is our sunset/ full moon cruise. There are so many reasons to get out on the water at this time of day. This could well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
Honolulu sunset/ full moon cruise..5 best reasons
- Celebrate a birthday. Nothing could be more special than to see the sun going down and the moon rising while you are sailing your birthday cruise.
- Propose to your intimate other. If you want to wow him/her with a moment to last a lifetime, choose the sunset/full moon cruise. Add to that, the city lights, and you have a moment that will last a lifetime. How can they possibly say anything but “YES!”
- Say “I DO”! What could be more romantic than having your wedding at sea. After your nuptials, the captain will sail you into the sunset. Take in the moment, then turn around to see the full moon rising over Diamond Head.
- Blue moon cruise. “Once in a blue moon”. What does that even mean? On an occasional month, (because the moon’s month is shorter than earth’s), the moon is full twice in one month. Enjoy a blue moon/ sunset/ city lights cruise in Honolulu. It will be unforgettable.
- You don’t need a reason to sail a sunset/full moon cruise. Just be there and the spectacular moments will be with you forever.
Give Sail Blue Hawaii a call and book your sailing charter now. Your sunset/ full moon cruise will be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.