Sail Blue Hawaii (808) 347-0235
“DON’T DREAM YOUR LIFE, LIVE YOUR DREAM”
Our US Coast Guard approved vessels are perfect for any kind of Hawaii sailing. Whether it’s an intimate sunset sail for two, a sailing afternoon with family and friends, whale watching, entertaining business colleagues, saying “I do”, or an overnight/inter island adventure; the experience will most probably be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
- delight in pure trade wind sailing any time of day for as many hours as you want.
- whale sail (winter months). Humpbacks are Hawaii’s most famous tourists, making their annual 3,500 mile trip from Alaska to the islands each December through April. We’ll set sail and hope to find these gentle leviathans.
- birthday parties
- corporate fun(ctions)
- very popular: summer only; Friday night pau hana fireworks cruise. Combine this with sunset and you have the perfect cruise.
- for romantics: sunset cruise: a beautiful time of day to be on the water.
- maybe you’ve just flown in from the East Coast and Waikiki doesn’t wake up early enough for you. Let’s catch sunrise over Diamond Head. Maybe we’ll see dolphins in the beautiful morning light.
- choose the one night of the month (or, the infamous “blue moon” second night of the month) to sail from sunset to full moon. It is truly magical to see the full moon rise over Diamond Head after sailing into the sunset. Click moon phases to see full moon calendar.
- when the moon is close to its new phase, we have fabulous star-gazing. Set sail for sunset and a night sail. In winter months, the iconic Southern Cross can be seen.
- proposal: how more romantic can you get when you propose to your loved one while sailing into the sunset?
- weddings for romantics: there’s nothing more special than saying “I do” under a tropical sky while sailing into the sunset. Your captain will marry you with a personalized service on your own private yacht.
- renewal of vows: what a “wow” it is to say those vows again, to remember and re-ignite!
- sailing lessons: Help set the sails and take the helm if you like as you learn the “ropes” of sailing. The first thing you learn: they are not ropes. They are “lines.” Captain Gaelyn will assist you to build your skills and confidence. For all levels of sailing experience.
- for the adventurous: a sailing vacation on Kaikiwi; maximum: 4 adults. Charter an inter-island or around-Oahu cruise. Get the taste of real trade-wind sailing and experiences that will be a lifetime highlight.
- memorials, ash scatterings and life celebrations
Feel free to create your own custom cruise. We will cater to your every whim. Call us for your special occasion and we will design the sailing adventure of your dreams.
Do you have someone special in your life and just can’t find the right way to say “thank you” or “happy birthday/anniversary”? Stun them with a GIFT CERTIFICATE. It could well be the best gift they have ever received.
The horizon is no limit.
Contact us for rates and schedules
“On the water, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” – unknown