A private sailing charter in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii is a perfect choice to celebrate anything and everything. Any occasion is a great one to get out sailing on the Hawaiian waters, to enjoy some relaxing and refreshing ocean time. Especially true here in Hawaii where the air is balmy and year-round trade winds provide Honolulu with wonderful sailing conditions.
5 celebratory ideas to choose a private sailing charter in Hawaii
JULY 4th!! Get your family and friends together, stay in your safe bubble and come sailing on your own private yacht. What a perfect way to see the fireworks and spend time with close ones after the year we have had!
2. Birthday celebrations aboard a private sailing yacht are so popular. Whether it is a gift certificate for a future sail or a surprise sail, a private sailing charter is the perfect birthday gift and one that will be remembered for a lifetime.
3. Graduations are uniquely celebrated aboard as you sail on your private sailing charter. This graduation celebration will be remembered forever.
4. Whether it is a wedding anniversary or a renewal of vows, choose a private sailing charter to celebrate ROMANCE. Your captain will sail you into the sunset and it will be a sunset embedded in your minds year after year.
5. Celebrate your loved one’s life in a fitting life memorial at sea. Whether it is to scatter ashes or to just remember in a peaceful and outstanding setting your loved one’s life, on board a private yacht, sailing with your family and friends… remember and hold close. Bring your memories and stories. Your minister and /or live musician are welcome on board to make this day extra special.
There are so many reasons to get out on the water to CELEBRATE all life’s occasions. Call Sail Blue Hawaii for yours and take time to tell me about your special day. A private sailing charter is beyond any other experience to make your celebration unique and one to be remembered for a lifetime.
Hawaii has a strong spiritual energy both on and off the ocean so it is no surprise that a farewell at sea is a healing and soothing way to help say goodbye and begin anew.
Call for your custom ash scattering at sea. Let us know about your loved one and how you want to celebrate their life.
Gone from my sight
“I am standing upon the seashore. A ship spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean.
She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.
Then, someone at my side says: “There, she is gone!”
“Gone where?” Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her.
And just at the moment when someone says, “There, she is gone!” there are other eyes watching her approach and other voices ready to take up the glad shout: “Here she comes!” And that is dying.“
– Henry Van Dyke, a 19th Century clergyman, educator, poet, and religious writer
It’s Mother’s Day! What better way to show mum how much she means. Take her on her own Honolulu private sunset sail.
A private sunset sail is perfect for romantics. Any day is a good day for romance and how about ending the day with your own private sunset sail.
Once in a blue moon
3. The sunset sail is perfect. Then you look to the east and see the full moon rising over Diamond Head while sunset colors fill the clouds. This is a once-a-month bonus. But a blue moon is when we get a full moon twice in one month. No, the moon is not blue but this sure is a wonderful addition to you private sunset sail.
4. What better way to ask, what better way to say “I do”, as you sail into the sunset on your own private sailing charter.
5. Go sailing at sunset for no particular reason at all other than being out on the water at the best time of day.
SIGN UP TODAY for your Honolulu private sunset sail. This could well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.