Whether you just want a boat tour to discover the beautiful coastline or you are a seasoned sailor wanting a full sail adventure, I can accommodate your every wish when you choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii.
With exquisite tradewinds and blue skies there is no better place on the planet than Honolulu to indulge in a private sailing charter/ boat tour.
Why choose a private sailing charter in Honolulu, Hawaii?
3. Safety first! You are sailing in your own private bubble. How perfect is that in these unusual times.
4. A private sailing charter/ boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii is the best way to see Waikiki…from a distance!
5. A private sailing charter/ boat tour may well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
So come on, sailor or tourist, pick up the phone and call Sail Blue Hawaii for your private sailing charter/boat tour in Honolulu, Hawaii. You won’t be disappointed!
Hawaii has a strong spiritual energy both on and off the ocean so it is no surprise that a farewell at sea is a healing and soothing way to help say goodbye and begin anew.
Call for your custom ash scattering at sea. Let us know about your loved one and how you want to celebrate their life.
Gone from my sight
“I am standing upon the seashore. A ship spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean.
She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.
Then, someone at my side says: “There, she is gone!”
“Gone where?” Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her.
And just at the moment when someone says, “There, she is gone!” there are other eyes watching her approach and other voices ready to take up the glad shout: “Here she comes!” And that is dying.“
– Henry Van Dyke, a 19th Century clergyman, educator, poet, and religious writer
It’s Mother’s Day! What better way to show mum how much she means. Take her on her own Honolulu private sunset sail.
A private sunset sail is perfect for romantics. Any day is a good day for romance and how about ending the day with your own private sunset sail.
Once in a blue moon
3. The sunset sail is perfect. Then you look to the east and see the full moon rising over Diamond Head while sunset colors fill the clouds. This is a once-a-month bonus. But a blue moon is when we get a full moon twice in one month. No, the moon is not blue but this sure is a wonderful addition to you private sunset sail.
4. What better way to ask, what better way to say “I do”, as you sail into the sunset on your own private sailing charter.
5. Go sailing at sunset for no particular reason at all other than being out on the water at the best time of day.
SIGN UP TODAY for your Honolulu private sunset sail. This could well be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
Sign up for a brilliant tradewind full-sail private sailing charter. You’re on your own yacht with just you and your bubble. How more perfect can it be.
A private sailing charter sails past beautiful coastline in the cobalt blue blue waters of our Pacific. Wildlife such as green sea turtles, “honu”, dolphins, “nai’a”, humpback whales, “kohola” (in winter season only), and flying fish, “malolo” are some of the critters we may see as we sail. Beautiful views of Oahu, Diamond Head and, on clear days, far in the distance, Molokai and Lanai can sometimes be seen. This is not “destination” sailing. “Destination” is sailing. Last week as we sailed, we saw an endangered monk seal. This week a monk seal has given birth and she and her pup are hanging out at Kaimana Beach!
Looking towards the island of Oahu
3. As we sail, especially in winter months, there is a huge chance we will see rainbows which thrill as they follow us as we sail up the coast.
4. If conditions are light, we’ll sail outside the shelter of Diamond Head where wind and waves are bigger, perhaps spraying you with delight. It is a rare day we get outside the shipping lanes!
5. I was asked the other day: “don’t you ever get bored sailing every day, doing the same thing every day?”. I was speechless. Every day the ocean is different, the weather is different, and YOU, the client are different. Such variety! Such entertainment for me! Welcome to my OFFICE!!
So, come on sailor and non-sailor alike: Let’s throw off the docklines and explore my office by signing up for your very own Honolulu private sailing charter. It doesn’t get any better than this!
Just imagine, you’ve signed up for your private sailing charter on Oahu, Hawaii. It’s a beautiful blue day, the winds are a comfortable balmy tradewind breeze. It’s everything you want and more but you are still housebound, in snow, on the mainland.
Why choose a private sailing charter in Hawaii?
Because you will be safely sailing in your own private bubble. Pick up the phone and call Sail Blue Hawaii. You will be so excited as your captain sets sail on the stunning blue waters that surround the Hawaiian Islands. “Kaikiwi” sails from Oahu’s south (protected) shore, not far from Waikiki, past beautiful coastline in the cobalt blue blue waters of our Pacific. Wildlife such as green sea turtles, “honu”, dolphins, “nai’a”, humpback whales, “kohola” (in winter season only), and flying fish, “malolo” are some of the critters we may see as we sail. Beautiful views of Oahu, Diamond Head and, on clear days, far in the distance, Molokai and Lanai can sometimes be seen.
Last week as we were coming to the end of a 4-hour sail, I saw something that didn’t look typical. It took me a second or more to realize it as a hawaiian monk seal. It was rolling around, swimming, dunking, splashing, rolling again around and around. The hawaiian monk seal, a protected species, is a very rare sighting in our sailing area. There are only about 300 who live around the main Hawaiian islands, no wonder we seldom see them and they are not in my list above. The hawaiian name is”ilio-holo-i-ka-uaua,” which means “dog running in the rough water.” Yup, that’s close to what we saw.
Sign up today for your own private sailing charter. You never know what your experience will be or what you will see. In conclusion, one thing is for sure, you won’t be disappointed.